Care Net Manasota exists to aid women who may not be aware of their alternatives when faced with the reality of an unexpected pregnancy. By providing information, encouragement, practical help and counsel as they sort through their anxieties and fears, Care Net Manasota is a place to find life-changing answers.
All of our services are free and confidential!
- Free pregnancy tests
- One-on-one, caring and emotional support
- Medical, legal & social service referrals
- Post abortion support
- Medically accurate education on all choices available
- Maternity & baby clothing and supplies through our “Earn While You Learn” program
- Sexual Integrity Education and STD prevention
- Adoption support and referrals
- Ultrasounds upon qualification
- Men’s Fatherhood Initiative
Mission of Care Net Manasota
Acknowledging that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection, Care Net Manasota offers compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them with realistic alternatives and Christ-centered support.
Care Net Manasota - West
Monday - Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
After-hour appointments as needed