Care Net Manasota exists to aid women, men and families who may not be aware of their alternatives when faced with the reality of an unexpected pregnancy. By providing information, encouragement, practical help and counsel as they sort through their anxieties and fears, Care Net Manasota is a place to find life changing answers.
Our staff and volunteers are trained to meet the individual needs of each client and to provide accurate information about their options. All of our services are free and confidential.
- Kelli O’Malley, Chief Executive Officer
- Laurie Chase, Finance Coordinator
- Richell Nordhaus, Director of Client Services
- Hali Heasley, Director of Office Communications
- Kathy Glosser, Lead R.T., RDMS.
- Phyllis Sims, Receptionist
- Brittany Keller, Asst. to Client Services
Acknowledging that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection, Care Net Manasota offers compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them with realistic alternatives and Christ-centered support.
- Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.